Static Block Scheduler - Magento 1
Set opening and closing time of static blocks to make available the blocks for a specific time.
Magento® Community 1.5.x - 1.9.x
Magento® Enterprise 1.10x - 1.14x
The static block scheduler is an awesome product that serves to control cms block visibility for your Magento store. It offers you an option to plan which cms block need to be visible or hide from store for specific date and fourth dimension. You can plan for special occasions or promotional offers in advance with efficacious way. It preserves your time and makes you liberate from the hectic routine to manually enable or disable cms blocks on the Magento store.
Why Static Block Scheduler?
- Ability to control cms block visibility.
- Plan your special occasions and sales by scheduling cms blocks.
- Ability to set start and end date/time for the blocks.
- Individual settings for each static block.
- Ability to set static block status enable or disable for specific date and time.
- Easy datepicker to set date and time for scheduling.
- Get relief from enable/disable blocks manually.
- Plan the cms blocks for future to make them avialbale on the Magento store.
Opening and closing date/time for each cms block
Date picker to set the scheduling
- Disable Cache, Compilation and Merge JS-CSS options before install.
- Extract the downloaded extension zip.
- Upload all files to the appropriate folders.
- Logout from admin and re-login after installation.
- Refresh and Flush all Cache.
- Set opening and closing time of static blocks to make available the blocks for a specific time.