Static Block Scheduler - Magento 2
Schedule static block visibility on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of cms blocks to make available on the shop.
Magento® Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Magento® Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Static block Scheduler is an amazing product that helps to control cms block visibility on your store. It provides you an option to plan which cms block need to be visible or hide from store for specific date and time. You can plan for special occasions or promotional offers in advance with effective way. It save your time and make you free from the hectic routine to manually enable or disable cms blocks on the store.
Why Static Block Scheduler?
- Control cms block visibility.
- Make cms blocks available to shop on occasion and sales.
- Set opening & closing hours for the blocks.
- Show/hide cms blocks for particular time span.
- Schedule cms block individually.
- Set cms block status enable and disable for specific date.
- Relief from enable/disable blocks manually.
- Make cms blocks to display on store over particular dates.
- Set cms blocks scheduling with easy date picker in yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss format.
- Future planning of the cms blocks to make them visible and remove from the store.
Opening and closing time for each cms block
Date picker to set the scheduling
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to app/code/EH/StaticBlockScheduler/ directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_Core
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_StaticBlockScheduler
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- [Fixed] Fixed datetime field validation in static block form.
- Performance and stability improvement.
- Schedule static block visibility on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of cms blocks to make available on the shop.