Static Block by Customer Group - Magento 2
This extension provides the ability to restrict or display specific static blocks to different customer groups.
Magento Community (Open Source) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.0
Magento Enterprise (Commerce) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.0
Static block by customer group extension allow you to restrict specific static blocks from the selective customers. These selective customers can be a set of different customer groups like not logged-in, general, retailers or wholesalers. Most of the online merchants are dealing with different set of customer groups and they require to display different content or blocks to their customers. This extension will be helpful for such merchants and help them to differentiate the content based on the customer groups. The configuration of the extension is also easy and allows to configure the customer groups in the static block itself.
Why Static Block by Customer Group?
- Different content for specific customer groups.
- Better control over the promotional content over the different audience.
- Flexibility to develop customer wise promotion strategy.
- 100% open source code.
- Ability to restrict the static blocks to specific customer groups.
- Compatible with custom created customer groups.
- Fully compatible with Magento's Full Page Cache and Varnish Cache.
- Compatible with multiple stores and websites.
- Compatible with static blocks which are included through widgets.
Option to restrict Static Block by Customer Group
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to the root directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_Core
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_StaticBlockByCustomerGroup
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- This extension provides the ability to restrict or display specific static blocks to different customer groups.