Product Scheduler - Magento 2
Schedule products visibility on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of products to make available to shop.
Magento® Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Magento® Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Product Scheduler is an amazing product that helps to control product visibility on your store. It provides you an option to plan which products need to be visible or hide from store for specific date and time. You can plan for special occasions or promotional offers in advance with effective way. It save your time and make you free from the hectic routine to manually enable or disable products on the store. It also notifies the admin in advance about the visibility schedule, which contains the list of products those are going to become visible and hide on store front.
Why Product Scheduler?
- Control products visibility
- Make products available to shop on occasion and sales
- Set opening & closing hours for products
- Show/hide products for particular time span
- Schedule product Individual
- Show/hide any type of products.
- Associated products of a configurable product can also be scheduled to show/hide.
- Set product status enable and disable for specific date.
- Relief from enable/disable products manually on daily basis.
- Make products show to shop on store over particular dates.
- Future planning of the products to make them visible and remove from the store.
- Get auto email notification in advance to get the list of scheduled products.
- Facility to change the email template for report.
Easy admin configuration
Opening and closing time for each product
Set email template for admin report
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to app/code/EH/ProductScheduler/ directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_ProductScheduler
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- Fixed the timezone issue while scheduling the products.