Product Scheduler - Magento 2
Schedule products visibility, show product within a date range, launch new products, and add countdown timer for the product launch on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of products to make it available to shop.
Magento® Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x
Magento® Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x
Product Scheduler is an amazing product that helps to schedule products visibility, show products within a date range, launch new products, and add countdown timer for the product launch on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of products to make it available to shop. It provides you an option to plan which products need to be visible or hide from the store for specific date and time. You can plan for special occasions or promotional offers in advance with effective way. It saves your time and makes you free from the hectic routine to manually enable or disable products on the store. It also notifies the admin in advance about the visibility schedule, which contains the list of products those are going to become visible and hide on the storefront.
Schedule New Product Launch: Now simplifies and automate the product launch process on your store. Create a product in advance which is planned to launch shortly, set its launch date and the Product will be available to shop after it meets the scheduled date.
Enable Products for specific date and time: Product Scheduler power up the product visibility configuration and gives the ability to show the products on the store for a limited time. You can set the start and end dates along with time to make the product available to shop. Products will display on the store after the start date reached and remove from the store after end date.
Control Product’s Visibility before its launch: The extension provides the option either to display the product on the store or keep the product disabled to shop before its launch. Products which are scheduled to launch for the future date do not have the option to add to cart until the launch date reaches.
Show Countdown Timer On Product Page For Launch: You can enable the countdown timer to the product page to show the remaining time of product launch. Timer shows Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds according to the customer’s timezone. It is highly customisable and has options to configure the display text, color, and size of the text.
Automatic timezone handling: The count down timer clock adjusts automatically for the different timezones. It shows the remaining time for the product launch, according to the visitor's timezone.
Add Labels For Upcoming Products: There is an option to add the label with custom text like “Launching Shortly” on the scheduled products for launch. This label has many options to configure such as background color, text to display, text size, and position to display the label inside the product container.
Why Product Scheduler?
- Launch new products to store
- Control products visibility
- Market your product before it launch
- Make products available to shop on occasion and sales
- Set opening & closing hours for products
- Show/hide products for the particular time span
- Schedule product Individual
- Show/hide any type of products.
- Associated products of a configurable product can also be scheduled to show/hide.
- Set product status enable and disable for a specific date.
- Relief from enable/disable products manually on daily basis.
- Make products show to shop on store over particular dates.
- Future planning of the products to make them visible and remove from the store.
- Get auto email notification in advance to get the list of scheduled products.
- Facility to change the email template for the report.
- Support multiple websites to schedule the products separately for each website.
Easy admin configuration
Opening and closing time for each product
Set email template for admin report
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to root directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_Core
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_ProductScheduler
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- [Fixed] Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5.
- Performance improvements while scheduling the products.
- Fixed the timezone issue while scheduling the products.