Login For Price - Magento 2
Hide or remove the product prices for the particular customers from the store front.
Magento Community (Open Source) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Magento Enterprise (Commerce) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Login for Price extension provides the ability for store owners to keep control on those customers who can view the pricing of the products in the store. It also removes the add to cart button for the customers who don't have the access to view the pricing. It can be enabled/disabled for the particular customer groups, for example, the store owners can display the prices for only wholesale customers, retailers etc. After the installation of the extension, the prices will be hidden from all the pages/places which include category page, product page, search result page, related products, up-sell products, cross-sell products, wishlist, product compares, custom widgets or blocks etc. Also, the prices can be hidden on the basis of product or category level.
- Set up for multiple stores: As a store owner you will get the option to set up the extension for multiple stores. So in case you are running more than one store in Magento, you don’t have to use different extensions, you can do it all from one place.
- Price label: Store owner can set their own price labels which will be displayed in place of prices. The recommended price labels are - Login For Price, Call For Price etc.
- Price Label Link: A redirect link can also be placed on the price label. We are providing the below three options for this -
None - Disable the redirection.
Login Link - The customer will be redirected to the login page on the click of price label.
Custom Link - Store owners have the option to set their own link for the redirection.
- Hide price for: There are three options in the extension to hide the price for -
All products - The prices will be hidden from all the products of the store whether it is on the category page, product page, search result page or any custom widget/block.
Specific products - Store owners have the option to hide the price for the particular products. There is an attribute added to the catalog section which can be used to hide the price for the particular products.
Specific categories - The prices can be also hidden from the particular categories of the store.
- Hide Prices For Customer Groups: Ability to activate extension functionality for the particular customer groups. The customer groups can be chosen from the multi-selected list.
- Compatible with all product types: simple, configurable, virtual, bundle, grouped, downloadable.
Why Login For Price?
- The store owner can use this extension to gather the customer’s email addresses to generate the leads.
- This can be also used to conceal the prices from the store competitors, price grabbers, search engines or robot scripts.
- This can be also used for the businesses where the prices fluctuate on the real time.
- This also helps the store owners who need to provide any special discounts for the particular customer base.
How It Works
After the installation of the extension, the prices will not be displayed to unauthorized customers and a label will be displayed instead of price. Also, the add to cart functionality will be unavailable for the customers.
The configuration of the extension can be found by navigating the below path from the Magento backend.
Stores > Configuration > Extension Hut > Login For Price
Option to Login For Price for particular products can be found by navigating the below path from the Magento backend.
Catalog > Manage Products > Product add/edit window > Login For Price
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to app/code/EH/LoginForPrice/ directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_LoginForPrice
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
[Fixed] PHP 7.2 compatibility.
- Fixed the add to cart button issue if the product is out of stock.