Customer Approval for Magento® 2
Activate or reject every customer registering to your store. Don't let any customer login into your store without approval.
Magento® Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Magento® Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
This extension extends the customer registration functionality without affecting the default registration process and provides an option to automatically or manually approve customers who register to your store. Newly registered customer can be get approved automatically after registration or can be manually approved by the admin from backend. Admin will get email notification on every registration and can approve one or more customers at the same time. Each customer will get notified as soon as he gets approved (in case of manual approve). Easy configuration for backend and can be done for each store or website separately.
It doesn’t affect the existing customer of the store, all remain active until they manually disapproved from backend after extension installation.
Why Customer Approval?
- Pre verification of every new customer registers to your store.
- Suspend any customer account from backend to deny login access.
- Multi store configuration with single installation
- Option to approve one or more customers from admin panel.
- Custom template page can be set for customer registration.
- Customer Approval email and custom email templates.
- Auto approve option to approve new customer account on registration without approval.
- Approve and disapprove customer with CLI commands.
General configuration for extension
- Enable and disable the module functionality
- Auto approve your custmers those register to your store
- Customer welcome email setting on registration
Enable functionality for selective customer groups
- Enable for selected groups or for all customers
- Customers groups selection box
Email setting on customer account approval
- Enable email notification on account approval by admin
- Select sender for email
- Choose email template to send
Admin notification settings on every account registration
Customer redirection settings after registration
Custom error message on registration window
Approve and disapprove status in customer grid.
Option to approve and disapprove customer from backend
Approve and disapprove multiple customers in once
Filter customers records according to approve and disapprove status.
CMS customers approval waiting page
Email template setting for approval email notifications
CLI commands to approve and disapprove customers
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to app/code/EH/CustomerApprove/ directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_CustomerApprove
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex customer_grid
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.