Child Products By Store - Magento 2
Child products by store extension allow the store owner to display different product options for each store. These options can be the child of a configurable, bundle, or grouped product.
Magento Community (Open Source) 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Magento Enterprise (Commerce) 2.3.x, 2.4.x
If you are running a multi-store Magento website and want to display the different product options for the parent items then this extension is for you. In native Magento, the child items of a configurable, bundle or grouped product are global, you can not display different items to the stores of the same website. But, with this extension, you can solve your problem and display different child products in the stores.
After the installation of this extension, you will get a new attribute for simple, virtual and downloadable products. This attribute is boolean (yes/no) and the scope of this attribute is store view. As, the simple, virtual and downloadable product can be used as a child product of a configurable, bundle, or grouped product, so you can set yes or no for this child product based on store view.
- Compatible with all child products (simple, virtual, downloadable) and parent products (configurable, bundle, grouped).
- This is just another product attribute, you can import the value for this through CSV and access through the native product APIs.
- Problem solver for specific store owners who runs the multi-store Magento website.
- After extension installation, no effect on the existing child items. All child items will remain active until you manually deactivate those for specific stores.
- No effect on the simple, virtual or downloadable products if these are displayed as individual and not a part of any parent product.
- No rewrite in the code and works just like plug and play.
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to the root directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_Core
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_ChildProductsByStore
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- [Fixed] a data patch bug if product collection is empty.
- Child products by store extension allow the store owner to display different product options for each store. These options can be the child of a configurable, bundle, or grouped product.