Category Custom URL - Magento 2
Add category custom URL to include additional links in the top navigation menu.
Magento® Community 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Magento® Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Category custom URL extension provides the ability for store owners to add the custom links in the top navigation menu. Sometimes, store owners need to add the generic pages (like, Contact Us, About Us etc.) in the navigation menu and this extension is perfect to do this. This extension will add a new field in the admin category screen where the custom links can be added to the particular category.
- Add custom links to the top navigation menu items.
- Separate field for each category to add the custom link.
- Store owner will have the ability to add custom menu items other than category links in the top navigation.
- Ability to accept absolute URL and relative URL.
Category custom URL field in category screen
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Download the extension package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the extension package to app/code/EH/CategoryCustomUrl/ directory of the store.
- In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root directory:
php -f bin/magento module:enable EH_CategoryCustomUrl
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade --keep-generated
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
php -f bin/magento indexer:reindex
- Add category custom URL to include additional links in the top navigation menu.